Medical Devices EMI RFI Power Line Filters
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||2 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||7 Days|
|Place of Origin:||Jinan|
|Certificate:||ISO9001, CE, UL, TUV, RoHS|
Model No.: FT110PH FT110IH
What is RFI Filter? What Does an EMI Filter DO ?
Powerline EMI Filter also called RFI filter and noise filter, which can suppress the power line noise of various appliances and equipment. At FILTEMC, we offer one-stop shop EMI Filter available from 0.5A to 250A, as well as custom current ratings of up to 1000A.
For over 16 years, we have been dedicated on providing the high quality EMI Filters you need. Each of our EMI Filter is designed to the highest safety and reliability standards. Our EMI Filters have acquired CE, TUV, UL, CQC certification, as well as compliance with RoHS directive.
All the Powerline EMI Filters from FILTEMC are designed according to CCITT international stadard, 005ITT 15101-84, 08.03, and UL1283 stardard.
Introduction of Medical Devices EMI RFI Power Line Filters:
Rated current: 0.5~2000A
Working voltage: 0~250VDC
Various terminals: wire, solder lug, stud
Custom specific versions on request
Features and Benefits of Powerline EMI Filter:
- High performance DC Electrical Filters with exceptional common and differential mode filtering effect
- for interference from 10KHz to 30MHz.
- FT1200D series are two-stage filters comprising one common mode and one differential
- mode with enhanced filtering effect of the differential mode interference.
- FT121D series are two-stage common mode filters
- High voltage versions above 250VDC are also available upon request
Suitable for switch power supply, SPC exchange and other DC electric device
1. Storage of Powerline EMI Filter:
- The Powerline EMI Filter mustn't be left out in the heat of the sun or exposed to the rain, it should be stored in warehouse with good ventilation, surrounding temperature between -30℃ and +65℃ , the highest relative air humidity lower than 90%, and no corrosive liquid or gas.
2. Installation of Powerline EMI Filter:
- Powerline EMI Filter should be installed at power input, and the line inside the chassis be as short as possible to reduce radiated interference.
- Both input and output lines of Inverter filters neither be intersected nor be tied up by string.
- Make sure the mounting flange fully grounded, and keep the ground cable as short as possible if filters are connected to other equipment.
- If the terminal is stud, please use two spanners to fasten the screw nut when connecting to avoid stud rotating and thus causing changes to the internal circuit and consequently leading to filters arcing, short circuit, broken down or the filtering effect worsened.
- First use spanner1 to fix the screw nut near the metal case, then use spanner2 to tighten the screw nut in front( shown as Figure1), otherwise the terminals may be damaged.
- Apply the same for the connection of other phases.
Requests for samples of any catalog item are available for engineering evaluation Free of Charge.
All EMI Filters are RoHS compliant and approvals held include CE, UL,cUL and TUV.
All quality control procedures are fully documented and available for review. FILTEMC is ISO 9001 compliant.
Jinan Filtemc Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd.
Since its foundation in 2003, Filtemc specializes in products research and development in EMC field, capable of providing full lines of EMC solutions and products while focusing on customizing products to meet customers' specific requirement. The products and services we provide covering EMI filters, signal filters, passive harmonic filters, filter connectors, EMC components, etc. Our products are widely deployed in high-tech fields such as inverter and converter applications, photovoltaic systems, Medical Devices, automatic controlled machine tools, electric power supply, telecommunication, robots, etc. In order to provide superior service to our customers, we established Beijing R&D Center to provide customers with better technical support to solve their specific EMC problems from project planning to manufacturing of final products (solutions). Besides, we set up cooperation centers in Germany, Italy and South Korea in order to win further trust of and development in the international markets.
- Company Name: Jinan Filtemc Electronic Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Shi Min
- Product/Service: EMI Filter , RFI Filter , EMC Filter , Power Line Filter , Noise Filter , Low Pass Filter
- Capital (Million US $): 2,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2003
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 6
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Building 20, Xinmao Qilu Science and Technology City, No. 1 Zidong Road, Tianqiao District, Jinan 250119, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Cindy Suen
- Tel: +86-531-58622885
Premium Related Products